Huriwa Logo

Huriwa Logo

Monday 26 February 2018

Mourinho praises ‘phenomenal’ and ‘fantastic’ United pair


Jose Mourinho reserved high praise for two of his Manchester United central midfielders against Chelsea.
United came from behind to beat Chelsea 2-1 at Old Trafford, returning to second in the Premier League table and opening up a gap on their fifth-placed rivals.
Romelu Lukaku and Jesse Lingard scored the goals, but Mourinho was eager to hail the performances of two other players.
Nemanja Matic and Paul Pogba played vital roles in midfield, with both being praised in 16 Conclusions.
They might cherish the words of their manager a little more, however.
“I don’t like to individualise,” Mourinho told Sky Sports before individualising.
“I think Matic was phenomenal, I think Pogba played a fantastic game in our midfield.
“I could speak about my central defenders too and the guys in attack.”

No comments:

Post a Comment